Details: Commensurate with experience.
1340 Boylston Street
Fenway: South End offers high-quality care in a private practice setting in Boston's South End Neighborhood. We’re seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our Fenway: South End team.
Under the supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician performs all tasks related to the preparation of prescription medication and maintenance of the drug inventory.
Typical duties include: preparing prescriptions for dispensing; logging prescription medications out of the pharmacy; and assisting with ordering, receiving and monitoring medication inventory levels.
Additional duties include: answering the telephone and greeting patients; receiving new prescriptions from patients; collecting and inputting patient data; receiving patient payment; following all Pharmacy procedures; and completing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Registration as a Pharmacy technician with Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy is required
- National certification as a Pharmacy Technician required
- At least one year of experience as a Pharmacy Technician, or equivalent experience
- Bilingual Spanish/ English preferred
- Excellent customer services skills and computer skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individual
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please visit the Fenway Health Career Portal (https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1903223)