The Live Like Blaine Foundation was established to honor the memory of Blaine Steinberg, a young athletic leader who passed away during her junior year at Dartmouth. Our mission is to offer dynamic, transformative leadership programming and mentoring to young female athletes, while creating diverse community connections among them. Live Like Blaine Foundation is based in Bala Cynwyd, PA and has impacted the lives of over 1,000 female student-athletes over the past seven years.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Collaborate with staff on management and planning of fundraising events including in-person and virtual events, Advisory Board meetings and other programs.
· Create e-newsletters, social media posts and website updates to support and promote programming and fundraising. Experience with InDesign, Canva, Constant Contact and other preferred
· Collaborate with staff and students for the Leadership Academy. Provide in-class support including leading small group activities, registration and supervision and pre and post class follow-up to each student and their families. Attend 7 classes and all scheduled events for the Academy. Most sessions are held on Sunday afternoons in Manayunk. Overnight retreat is December 3 – 4.
· Support Live Like Blaine core programming and provide general office support
· Other tasks as assigned by the Live Like Blaine Staff
The Live Like Blaine Foundation was established to honor the memory of Blaine Steinberg, a young athletic leader who passed away during her junior year at Dartmouth. Our mission is to offer dynamic, transformative leadership programming…