7438 W. 61st Place
1. Primarily responsible for the interior and exterior maintenance and cleaning of assigned work areas in order to provide a clean and safe work environment;
2. Performs daily cleaning duties, including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning walls, windows, restrooms, emptying and cleaning trash containers, when needed;
3. Keeps supplies well stocked and replenishes supplies, as necessary;
4. Informs supervisor of any facilities-related issues, work repairs, or necessary supplies;
5. Handles work orders in a timely, efficient, and safe manner;
6. Assists with the seasonal maintenance of the premises, including: snow and ice removal, spreading of salt when needed on all pavements, and the maintenance and grounds keeping of all landscape areas;
7. Ensures that all rooms and/or main areas are ready for daily use, meetings, or special events by arranging tables and chairs;
8. Complies with agency policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing or accrediting bodies in the course of performing job expectations
9. May assist in transporting Agency donations, including furniture, as needed.
Salary: Not listed
Hours: Full Time
Work Location: 7438 W. 61st Place, Summit, IL. 60609
Preferred Requirements: High School degree. Three years of janitorial or facilities related experience.
Minimum Requirements: GED. One to two years of janitorial or facilities related experience.
Other Requirements: Job duties may need to be performed outdoors in varying weather conditions. Must be able to reach in all directions and climb a ladder, when needed. On occasion, may be required to work evening hours, weekends, and/or special events, as needed
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required