The Financial Business Analyst plays a key role in strategic and business planning, data analysis and reporting, and research & development of proposals for new and existing transportation and active aging programs & services. The BA will report directly to the COO and have responsibility for project and process management, as well as market analysis and business planning on various programs and services across Vivalon’s funders, clients and contracts.
- Lead the team in data development, tracking and analysis in support of program optimization, business development, program expansion and grant proposals
- Support process definition, operations improvement, and software functionality in support of goals
- Lead development of business plans, including market research, competitor and financial analysis, opportunity analysis, critical success factor identification and go-forward strategies.
- Contribute to improved organizational performance through problem solving, analysis and the use of technology
- Research and evaluate current or potential organizational processes, programs and services; gather and study relevant industry information; identify opportunities to improve organizational performance
- Create detailed business analyses, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions; define and report business requirements.
- Develop and recommend solutions to meet business goals including costs, resource needs, profitability, impact and implementation plans & timelines.
- Support customer facing projects, such as responses to new business requests and expansion opportunities of current business
- Effectively partner and communicate with internal and external stakeholders and team members in a collaborative way.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ related experience with 3+ years in business analysis, financial analysis, and program and services project management
- Bachelor's required; Master's desired
- Experience managing a book of multi-stakeholder projects and timelines
- Ability to: think creatively; work independently and as part of a team; work cooperatively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate, identify and creatively solve problems, follow through on solutions, and evaluate outcomes
- Advanced capability in data and financial analysis, reporting, project management tools, database programs and Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including strong proficiency in business writing
- Ability to meet deadlines, excellent organizational skills and proficiency at managing multiple priorities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Vivalon is an Equal Opportunity Employer