The Senior Manager of Development Operations reports to the Director of Development and is responsible for helping to advance and execute the foundation’s fundraising program to achieve annual goals for gift income and expanding the foundation’s individual donor base to support the Seva’s mission and priorities. This position will collaborate with the Director of Development in setting the vision and strategy for development systems and operations, oversee daily operations of the department, and responsible for increasing revenue and awareness for Seva within development systems and direct response giving platforms. The Senior Manager of Development Operations will serve as a strategic partner, is responsible for promoting a culture of philanthropy and expected to be proactive and offer new ideas and techniques to increase funding for all revenue streams.
- Implement fundraising initiatives, identify and cultivate prospects and help to strategically grow the foundation’s platform for individual giving with a focus on managing the direct mail program in conjunction with an outside consultant, as well as the donor stewardship and database systems.
- Analyze and report on Development efforts, including online and paper fundraising campaigns, provide monthly fundraising progress reports, analyze complex financial and constituent data, and translate into easily understandable graphs and infographics to share with executive staff, committees and Board.
- Conduct detailed cost/benefit analysis on fundraising activities. Analyze fundraising trends/results over multiple years.
- Evaluate and establish Raiser’s Edge best practices and implementation, including keeping the RE policies and procedure manual up to date, establish and monitor procedures and quality control measures for gift processing and acknowledgements and ensure RE data integrity and accessibility of information. Train staff on proper use of RE.
- Work collaboratively with Development, Communications and outside consultants to develop effective messages & case for support, as well as print, email solicitation, web and social media messaging. Help ensure information on all communication platforms is consistent with the mission and Seva’s brand.
- Assist with planning and executing donor engagement and fundraising events.
- Direct report supervision.
- Ensure effective communication and monthly reconciliation with Finance every month. Prepare financial and donor reports for the annual audit as well as other reports as needed.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of fundraising experience
- Demonstrated expertise in donor database systems, tracking and reporting required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
This is a full-time, exempt position that comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Seva is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Absolutely no calls.
Position open until filled.