Details: Competitive Salary based on experience
468 Pine Ave
Beacon House is currently seeking a Director of Business Development to be responsible for:
- Markets community-based residential and outpatient treatment services to referral sources such as doctors, hospitals, community organizations and other agencies. Travels within a defined geographic area to identify and follow-up on leads, establish referral sources, and determine potential referral needs.
- Prepares and develops marketing strategies, and executes sales and marketing plan within defined territory to identify prospective referral sources, enhance opportunities for future referrals and increase client admissions.
- Establishes and maintains referral source relationships through regular and ongoing communication. May relay information or respond to questions about program services.
- Documents each stage in the sales process in the customer relationship management system (CRM). Prepares regular and summary reports on referral source updates and possible admission outcomes for review in planning and evaluating sales objectives, and identifying potential barriers to achieving overall goals.
- Works collaboratively with other Beacon House staff to facilitate monthly recovery support meetings. Informs current clients of alumni program and activities to encourage participation, provide a resource for on-going support and recommend referrals.
- Participates in regular Beacon House meetings to coordinate and implement sales activities and assist in developing sales and marketing plans; attends community workshops, seminars and conferences to promote Beacon House services; and contributes expertise inside and outside of Beacon House in pursuit of overall goals and performance expectations.
- Keeps current regarding industry trends, competitive marketing strategies, referral source needs and future opportunities. Maintains and enhances knowledge of substance abuse treatment services, needs and trends by consulting with program staff and attending conferences and seminars.
- Knowledge of marketing and overall business strategies at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Demonstrated marketing success and organizational skills necessary to work independently and produce results at a level normally acquired through three to five years progressive related experience.
- Advanced interpersonal skills necessary to develop and foster relationships with referral sources. High level of influence and persuasion skills necessary to market Beacon House services and achieve established goals.
- Advanced communication skills necessary to present information verbally and in writing, and effectively gather and exchange information with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities necessary to research and identify referral sources, plan and coordinate marketing activities within defined territory, and identify and resolve barriers to achievement of overall goals.
Full Benefits package, including medical, PTO, and 401K
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume to Belen at firstname.lastname@example.org