The Los Angeles Real Estate Area Director is responsible for the implementation of strategic engagement, support and retention of current and potential AIPAC club members. This position will have a specific focus on building and maintaining the AIPAC Real Estate Division in Los Angeles.
- Work with the Los Angeles team to achieve annual development goals
- Manage and achieve annual development goals in the Los Angeles Real Estate community
- Coordinate and execute annual development plan, which includes face-to-face solicitations of current and prospective AIPAC donors
- Engage and recruit pro-Israel advocates within the Los Angeles real estate community in AIPAC’s work, and to encourage participation in pro-Israel political efforts
- Plan small and large-scale membership/fundraising events
- Deliver speeches and foreign policy briefings to small and large audiences
- Recruit members to attend regional and national events
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate experience
- 5-7 years of professional experience working in a related field
- Demonstrated passion for a strong U.S.-Israel relationship
- Proven track record in face to face solicitations
- Understanding of Israel and Middle East politics
- Understanding of the local and national political landscape in the United States
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the LA real estate community a plus
- Strong community engagement and grass roots organizing skills
- Ability to manage staff engaged in various development and administrative functions
- Must be self-motivated, independent and organized with the ability to multi-task
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Please provide cover letter with resume to be considered.
- If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachments' function to attach position specific cover letter.
- Please use your legal name when completing the employment application. (No nicknames)
- AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer