The Marketing Operations Associate is responsible for reviewing business processes and making recommendations for improving efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing Operations team. In addition, the Associate will assist in supporting activities of the Marketing Operations in the areas of Sustainer Program Operations, eCRM marketing and eCommerce.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing Operations Support
- Create and maintain all marketing operations workflows and ensure completion of impacted deliverables
- Review marketing operations business processes, revenue and data flow, and work with team to implement efficiencies and quality assurance best practices
- Deliver regular reports to management around department task delivery
- Work with internal partners and external vendors to establish reasonable service level agreements for work product and track execution on the established SLAs
- Serve as support staff for large or long-term operations projects
eCRM Database Support
- Serve as the support contact for Defenders’ eCRM database, help to troubleshoot challenges and implement best practices in using the system
- Help the fundraising team to create complex email queries, profiles, actions, and marketing automations within Engaging Networks, working with our database of record, Revolution Online (ROI), as needed
- Assist with data hygiene activities, data transfers and data updates.
- Attend meetings with database stakeholders to identify their database needs and work with Marketing Operations to implement new solutions.
Monthly Donor Program Operations
- Work with the Director of Acquisition to maintain the Monthly Donor Manual which reflects our operational processes for managing Defenders’ monthly donors
- Ensure the day-to-day monthly donor back-end operations including evaluating and updating processes to ensure gifts from all channels are processed, tracked and reported and that existing and new monthly donors are appropriately identified in our database and processed according to Defenders’ guidelines
- Engage with all vendors involved in the monthly donor program operations, in coordination with other internal stakeholders, to set clear objectives and hold them accountable for established operating SLA’s
eCommerce and Web Site Maintenance
- Work with the Website Administrator to resolve any issues related to eCommerce credit card processing
- Participate in the maintenance and updating of the eCommerce manual, ensuring that it is reflective of the most current internal and external processes
- Assist with coding (SKU) new eCommerce products
Education: Bachelor’s (B.A./B.S.) degree or equivalent
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.