Who We Are
FIRST® is the world’s leading youth-serving nonprofit advancing STEM education and the development of holistic skills to prepare young people for the future. For 30 years, FIRST has combined the rigor of STEM learning with the fun and excitement of traditional sports and the inspiration that comes from community through programs that have a proven impact on learning, interest and skill-building inside and outside of the classroom. This legacy and opportunity is as strong and dynamic as ever, as FIRST creates the people who will change the world – today and tomorrow.
About this Role
FIRST has an exciting opportunity for a growth minded individual to join our dynamic Marketing team! The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the the administrative logistics associated with the operations of the marketing team to help things run smoothy. This role includes supporting marketing efforts with the creation and delivery of digital and print collateral materials. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the organizational & communication skills, knowledge and experience required, as well as a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In return, we promise a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment where you will be part of a team that cares about each other and thrives on each other’s successes. You’ll feel good about the future of the world after doing hard work with the talented people at FIRST and will have a front row seat to our life changing programs.
Reports to: Creative Services Manager. This role is located in Manchester, NH
• Manages the Marketing in-box and determines/recommends appropriate course of action, referral/escalation, or response. Ensures timely and appropriate follow-up to all requests
• Writes and publishes the biweekly FIRST newsletter
• Partners with the Digital Marketing Manager to re-engage lapsed marketing database contacts and manages the import and maintenance of the field lists in HubSpot
• Inspects branded items according to the departmental approval process to ensure they meet the FIRST Branding and Design Standards
• Writes or re-purposes and publishes FIRST community stories and other content
• Implements the On Demand marketing platform, maintains user accounts and currency of materials, and identifies opportunities for improved efficiency and cost savings
• Proofreads printed and digital materials
• Manages FIRST Championship Media Center logistics
• Provides administrative support as needed for the marketing department, including facilitating and agenda development for staff meetings/retreats
• Manages inventory and budget for promotional materials for the marketing department
• Reconciles and tracks vendor invoices specific to creative services
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years directly related work experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite®
• Working knowledge of HubSpot and Adobe Products
• Strong writing/grammar proficiency
• Strong communication skills
Commitment to FIRST® Core Values:
Discovery: We explore new skills and ideas.
Innovation: We use creativity and persistence to solve problems.
Impact: We apply what we learn to improve our world.
Inclusion: We respect each other and embrace our differences.
Teamwork: We are stronger when we work together.
Fun: We enjoy and celebrate what we do!
Thriving on our core values, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
FIRST® is the world’s leading youth-serving nonprofit advancing STEM education and the development of holistic skills to prepare young people for the future. For 30 years, FIRST has combined the rigor of STEM learning with the fun…