College Track seeks a Talent Acquisition Manager to support our growing Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Manager will serve as an internal strategic partner and tactical support, focused on supporting our hiring managers in identifying and selecting mission aligned, culture add, and values-driven team members who embody our core values and help us reach critical outcomes for our students.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage the full cycle recruiting process, which includes prospecting, sourcing, reviewing applications, conducting phone interviews, and managing the overall timeline and process through to the end. They will need to be able to navigate ambiguity, quickly assess and diagnose problems, and are able to operate autonomously and collaboratively. This position will also support our effort to build, refine, and implement sustainable and scalable hiring processes, programs, and systems that support our growth.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will also support several major talent acquisition initiatives, including assisting in the development and execution of a national candidate outreach strategy that builds deep relationships and partnerships across a range of external constituencies; including partner organizations, school systems, and professional and affinity groups. They will recruit across a broad spectrum of disciplines including, but not limited to: program, education, social work, finance, technology, and people. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys forging critical relationships with geographically dispersed stakeholders and brings a strong diverse, inclusive, and equitable lens to talent acquisition work.
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and develop position-specific sourcing strategies; provide candidate pool demographic data, and provide guidance and updates throughout the search process;
- Source candidates online and offline; develop and nurture candidate pipelines by coordinating recruitment and networking events and building relationships with universities, service organizations, and external recruitment partners as well as creating and maintaining a bench of strong prospective candidates for future vacancies;
- Help develop tools to train, support, and coach hiring managers on TA processes, policies, and knowledge management systems
- Serve as an active and proactive contributor, thought partner and collaborator of the larger People team, including leading/engaging in team meetings, and representing the team on org-wide committees and projects.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, and demonstrated experience recruiting diverse qualified candidates, across several different functional disciplines;
- You are a strong relationship builder, and are able to build credibility with key stakeholders across geographically dispersed sites;
- You have demonstrated experience leveraging and translating key hiring data into actionable insights to improve current and future hiring practices;
- You’re an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and you operate with ease in collaborating, liaising, and negotiating with multiple constituencies and departments by tailoring your communication efforts to various audiences
- You enjoy creating workflows, refining systems, processes and you have a keen ability to maintain oversight of all of the details as you coordinate many moving pieces under tight timelines;
- You are a self-starter, who is comfortable in operating in ambiguity and also able to create clarity in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You experience working in launch, growth and/or transition phases of organizations;
- You are a natural problem solver, who deploys sound judgment and creativity to address challenges with limited resources and best available knowledge and context;
- You enjoy setting ambitious goals and demonstrate eagerness, discipline, and resilience in achieving goals individually and collectively, no matter the complexities that arise;
- You value learning from your partners (internal and external) and consider the user experience to be integral to systems building work; you’re highly curious and excited to learn about different people’s motivations and interests;
- You recognize the value of a diverse staff, that includes a multitude of perspectives and voices, and you proactively identify opportunities to increase visibility of our work with underrepresented communities;
- You have some familiarity with the Greenhouse applicant tracking system or other similar platforms;
- You’ve demonstrated an aptitude and ability with technology, you’re comfortable leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter, constructing Boolean searches and other technologies and tactics as needed.
Compensation & Benefits
College Track offers a competitive, region specific, salary based on the organization’s compensation philosophy, which is grounded in market data. We also offer comprehensive health & welfare benefits and top of the market paid time off.