1603 Orrington Avenue Suite 600
Are you good with numbers? Great with office administration? Seeking mission-driven, meaningful work? If yes, this opportunity might be for you!
Renewal Care is a growing social enterprise providing holistic homecare services to older adults. We support individuals with memory loss and their families, and we also have a special commitment to culturally competent care for the LGBTQ community.
We are seeking a well-rounded administrative rock star to join our growing Chicago team. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of our operations. Core responsibilities will center on bookkeeping/accounting, but will also include general administrative support and coordination of client care.
· Maintains the general ledger, including performing monthly bank reconciliations.
· Ensures accounting records are accurate, complete, and organized.
· Prepares and sends invoices to clients and follows up with clients as needed to ensure prompt payments.
· Ensures the deposit and accurate recording of clients’ payments.
· Submit Claims to Insurance companies on a bi-weekly basis.
· Enters payroll and employees’ expense reimbursements in our payroll system.
· Other Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
· Provide general administrative support – scheduling, supplies, etc.
· Support coordination of client services.
· Participate in on-call schedule
· 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related fields.
· Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
· Professionalism, discretion, and integrity.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Minimum Education Required