District of Columbia
Reporting to the HR & Operations Director, the HR Manager will be our go-to resource for staff for all things HR-related, including recruitment efforts, performance management, compensation, employee relations, and benefits administration. We are looking for someone with a strong customer-service orientation and a keen eye for systems and processes to build out and sustain our HR services for a rapidly growing team. A clear commitment to equity and inclusion in all HR functions is essential.
We are hiring for this position immediately. This position is full-time, with a salary range of 55,000-$70,000 per year, commensurate with experience. Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including fully paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
- Engage and direct recruitment efforts to source great candidates for all open roles, including creating job postings, supporting hiring managers in developing rubrics and assessment tools, closing candidates, and overall project management of the candidate pipeline
- Build and support a dynamic set of HR systems that supports the organization's rapid growth in 2018; recommend and implement scalable HR processes and policies
- Promote Indivisible's values across all trainings and onboarding experiences to ensure that our workplace remains aligned with our core values
- Work with our PEO and legal counsel to ensure we stay in compliance of all local, state, and federal labor laws; advise management on these policies as needed
- Manage and maintain confidential employee records. Conduct audits for all active personnel files to ensure compliance
- Lead the employee on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Support all managers in the performance review process
- Organize and assist with regular team-building events and activities, including staff retreats
- At least 2 years of HR experience
- A creative and collaborative approach to implementing new policies in a growing organization
- Strong generalist knowledge of HR policies, labor law, paid leave, employee benefit packages, and best practices
- An extremely high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style — you love to work with people, and people enjoy coming to you for advice!
- Experience working with a diverse team, and a strong attention to equity considerations in HR policy and practice
- A strong customer-service orientation to HR: you're able to build relationships across the organization, and generate excitement among the team for the milestones and momentum we will experience as a growing organization
- Ability to assess & navigate complex situations to achieve a positive resolution with employees and managers
- A bias for action — not afraid to roll up your sleeves with available resources
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Note: If you believe you can fulfill the job responsibilities, are a good match, and are excited by the position, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, please still apply and emphasize any transferable skills in your cover letter.
- Human resources certification
- 3-4 years of HR experience
- Experience in a startup/rapidly growing organization
Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including fully paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply through the above link.