Details: Salary offered with depend on the licensing and experience level of selected candidate
6323 7th Avenue
The challenges of affordable healthcare continue to create new opportunities. Elderplan and HomeFirst, our Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans, are outstanding examples of how we are expanding services in response to our patients' and members' needs. These high-quality healthcare plans are designed to help keep people independent and living life on their own terms.
Provides telephonic and in-home assessments of members' medical, psychosocial, physical and spiritual needs. Develops, implements and monitors care plan, ensures continuity of care and monitors member's chronic care benefit.
- Master's in social work, healthcare, gerontology or related field required.
- Current NY State LCSW or LMSW also preferred.
- Prior human services experience required.
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary service delivery environment preferred.
- Demonstrated assessment skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills and strong comprehensive care planning and crisis intervention skills required.
- Access to a vehicle for local travel required - minimal travel, on occasion.
Affordable and comprehensive medical, dental and vision
Pension plan and a 403(b) plan
Generous paid time off
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in Spanish or Cantonese would be helpful.
Minimum Education Required