The Business Services Manager oversees the Account Management team in New Jersey with a focus on maximizing existing employer partnerships, adding new employer pipelines, and increasing the number of job seekers placed annually. The Business Services Manager is also responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract local talent to fill job opportunities. Coordinate with community based organizations to ensure they are aware of all job opportunities. This position requires you to understand the needs of employers, build business relationships with prospective employers, and identify appropriate employment opportunities for CAO registered candidates. This position requires strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate staff in a positive manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES (to include but not limited to):
- In partnership with the Program Manager provide leadership and oversee Career Center activities: i.e. tracking business development, customer services, follow up calls and placement outcomes
- Lead, motivate, and manage the Account Management team to achieve monthly placement goals.
- Effectively communicate with funding partners
- Develop and implement recruitment plans for large-scale hiring initiatives
- Research and develop employer and community partnerships to increase job placement outcomes
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract local talent for job opportunities
- Research and analyze labor market trends. R
- Research and analyze internal reports using Salesforce
- Ensure timely submission of all reports
- Monitor progress and make adjustment when needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Oversee all existing employer relationships and drive cultivation of new employer partners.
- Track all partnership development in Salesforce and provide progress reports to Executive Director and Program Manager, including any concerns and recommended action steps.
- Serve as a CAO ambassador in employer community and stay abreast of hiring trends
- Evaluate return on investment of each partnership (i.e., how many successful placements are resulting from this partnership versus the amount of time it takes to manage).
- Initiate new initiatives to further deepen employer partnerships and increase job orders.
- Liaise with Director of New Business in NY to ensure that CAO’s services are streamlined and coordinated.
- Attend staff trainings and meetings as required.
- Support other staff as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- 2-5 years of progressive management experience
- 2-5 years of project management and related experience
- Must be comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to develop functional teams and possess excellent public relations skills
- Commitment to customer-focused service delivery systems
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline