955 Powell Avenue Southwest
Would you like to have a career that makes a daily difference in people’s lives? Do you want to be part of a caring, respectful, diverse community? If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading!
HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it, regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you make, what language you speak or what your health is, because everyone deserves great care.
The Health Home Program supplies skilled care coordination, case management services, and outreach to HealthPoint patients with chronic medical and behavioral health conditions. The Health Home Manager is responsible for monitoring and evaluating program success. The Manager supervises program staff and continuously develops and improves workflows and systems, in conjunction with other programs at HealthPoint. In addition, they will be responsible for directly engaging patients that qualify for the program to develop self-management goals, health action plans and coordinating needed social and healthcare services and transitions of care.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Implementing and refining Health Home program procedures, workflows, and measures to align with Health Home contract deliverables and business needs
- Responsibility for program budgeting and monitoring performance
- Leading the program team and facilitating communication between program staff, clinic leadership, care teams, and related care coordination programs
- Supervision of all Health Home Care Coordinator staff
- Collecting and analyzing data regarding the Health Home Program
- Overseeing the updating and maintenance of program databases
- Managing processes to achieve desired outcomes, including patient health goals, performance on quality measures, reduced utilization of unnecessary resources, and financial metrics.
- As needed, providing Health Home services for individual patients, including implementing a Health Action Plan, mobilizing and coordinating primary medical, specialist, behavioral health, long term care services and supports, and regularly reassessing progress
- Connect patients to relevant community resources with the goal to increasing patient satisfaction, patient health and well-being and reducing health care costs.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- Master Degree in Social Work, Public Health or Healthcare Administration, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, or relevant education
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with care coordination of chronically ill patients or work as part of a medical or behavioral health team with care coordination
- A working knowledge of care management, acute care and/or home care environments, and community resources and resource/utilization management.
- Experience with data analytics, quality measures, program management, employee training
- Flexibility, good time management and communication skills, ability to work independently, and the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate operational knowledge of computers and comfort with web based applications
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Current Washington State driver’s license, clean driving record, be able to drive and have motor vehicle insurance that meets state required minimums
If you know about the following it’s a plus:
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with people with mental illness, substance abuse, and social issues that impact health
- Bilingual ability
- Experience with an electronic medical record
To learn more about HealthPoint, go to www.healthpointchc.org!
It is the policy of HealthPoint to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, because of sensory, physical, or metal disability, genetic information, gender identity or any other factor protected by local, state or federal law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
The Rich Benefits and Perks:
- Medical Health Insurance and Wellness Program
- Vision & dental plan
- Flexible Spending Account – both daycare and healthcare
- Life Insurance
- AFLAC supplementary insurance
- Retirement plans with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Growth and development opportunities
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
Minimum Education Required