Program Associate, Partnership and Resource Development
- Job posted by National Association of Community Health Centers
Details: Commensurate with exp.
7501 Wisconsin Avenue
The Program Associate, Partnership and Resource Development provides organizational and programmatic support to the Partnership and Development Division.
- Maintain current and historical Division records
- Assist with the preparation of partnership grant applications, contracts and Requests for Proposals, and any final reports
- Coordinate schedules, locations, and participants for grant reviews
- Respond to triage applicant/ grantee questions and/or inquiries
- Assist with gathering data required for project reports
- Track deliverables for partnership projects
- Work with other divisions, as required, to disseminate partnership related project information
- Assist with plan(s) to communicate internally and externally, regarding program and resource development projects and services
- Participate in the identification, maintenance and related training for the Division’s contact management system
- Participate in the design and scheduling of educational offerings related to development
- Manage PRD administrative activities, including SVP calendar, appointments, travel and scheduling, internal and external meetings/commitments. Support other Division staff, as required.
- Assist with Division - related NACHC Task Force and Committee meetings: webinars, agenda, preparation, presenter contacts and announcement dissemination.
- Maintain Division calendar
- Any other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years of experience working in a similar role.
- A proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills with a solid ability to communicate internally and externally with tact and professionalism.
- Strong proficiency with technology (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases).
- Must possess strong qualitative and quantitative research skills.
- Must take initiative and be able to multi-task.
- This position requires occasional travel for NACHC or Partnership and Resource Development meetings.
Minimum Education Required