5720 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway
POSITION TITLE: Regional Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Regional Director
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: May serve as Supervisor for Seasonal Interns, serve as liaison between administrative and managerial staff as needed, and provide training on processes and software.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
To provide a broad range of administrative and project management support to the regional office staff, programs and fundraising activities.
- Provide high level support to Regional Office, including program and event support, database management, administrative processing, scheduling and communications.
- Working with various members of the regional team, coordinate the timely processing of check requests, contracts, donation transmittals and other administrative needs.
- Provide support in creating and posting digital media content, including but not limited to: Regional social media accounts, web pages, e-newsletters, and other platforms as needed.
- Coordinate and provide project management support for events, including registration management and on-site assistance. Provide technological support for events as needed.
- Maintain Regional databases and contact lists to ensure that they are up to date and accurate. Assist with maintenance and accuracy of Regional information in National databases (Enterprise etc.)
- Schedule and provide support for ongoing meetings, including Regional Board Meetings and committee meetings.
- May serve as a liaison between the Regional Office and the National Office on matters of technology and administrative systems.
- Track and order office supplies, process invoices and serve as primary interface with vendors.
- Collaborate with Regional Office Staff to provide support for special events and projects as needed.
- May serve as a point of communication for external contacts and stakeholders.
- Identify and recommend venues and companies to serve regional office needs.
- Strong computer skills (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task to complete projects on deadline.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with social media best practices and platforms including Twitter and Facebook.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
Two to four years’ experience, with a minimum of one year experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced office environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in required.
- Course work in Communications, Business Administration, or related fields is preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter by following the link above