115 West 31st Street
The Grants Coordinator ensures positive relationships with Win’s partners by supporting the Foundation & Corporate Relations team. The Coordinator handles; scheduling, data entry, calendar management, grant tracking, etc.; liaising with Win’s program staff and Policy & Planning Department; prospect research for corporate and foundation grant opportunities; and writing acknowledgments, prospect profiles, and other materials. In addition, the Grants Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timely submission of general operating proposals and reports, in collaboration with the Senior Grant Writer. The Grants Coordinator reports directly to the AVP, Corporate & Institutional Development.
- Liaise with staff to gather organizational and programmatic information regarding programs for which Win seeks funding, including Policy & Planning, Social Services, and Information Technology teams.
- Maintain Foundation & Corporate Relations grant reporting and proposal tracking systems to remain on deadline and ensure timely submission.
- Schedule internal programmatic meetings with Win leadership and program staff and Corporate and Institutional Development team; as well as external meetings with prospective and current funders.
- Collaborate with the Senior Grant Writer, ensure that general operating reports and renewals are submitted by deadline.
- Write acknowledgement letters to corporate and foundation funders.
- Conduct prospect research and track philanthropic trends that could impact funding for Win’s programs; monitor news and trade news announcements of new potential sources of funds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to Win’s mission
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Creative, detail oriented, administrative professional
- Two years of experience in development for a nonprofit or community‐based organization
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Strong computer skills – preferably Salesforce, design software, and research databases
- Ability to work well with Win staff and funders
- Ability to work independently toward shared goals
- Professional demeanor
- Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Commuter Transit Check
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please visit: