About DOROT: DOROT, which means “generations” in Hebrew, was founded in 1976. We provide a dynamic partnership of seniors, volunteers, and professionals dedicated to enhancing the lives of older adults to help them live independently as valued members of the community. Our wide array of programs – conducted on-site, in the home and in the community – are designed to combat loneliness and social isolation. Compassionate care and a commitment to excellence are hallmarks of our programs and staff.
Position Summary: We are looking for a driven Manager of Web Analytics to oversee DOROT’s online environment. You will be responsible for creating new website templates, managing website infrastructure, overseeing web analytics, and providing technical support. You will also support DOROT’s social media efforts through competitive and audience research, while advising on social media content creation.
- Evaluate website performance by continuously checking metrics such as loading time.
- Be proactive when addressing website user concerns and resolving bugs.
- Create new webpage templates, where design responsibilities may reside with you.
- Contribute to the development of a website’s structure. Responsible for setting basic standards for both graphics and content.
- Collaborate with Development department to plan and advance site content, style, and layout.
- Assist in the development of social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Continuously improve website and social media platforms by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Continuously improve segmentation of audience for e-mail campaigns.
- Support other members and functions of the IT department.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Drupal or comparable CMS.
- Knowledge of MailChimp or comparable email marketing platform.
- Knowledge of iDonate or comparable fundraising/donor engagement platform.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Knowledge of basic IT support desired (Tier I or Tier II support).
- 4+ years of experience participating or overseeing website strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Professional Certification preferred.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional service orientation.
Please be prepared to share websites you were involved in the development and management of and social media platforms you have overseen.
It is the policy of DOROT, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals for employment or advancement without discrimination because of race, color, religion creed, political association, ancestry, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran status, pregnancy, handicap disability, genetic, genetic characteristics, or other protected status.