Position: Program Director, Sabra Goldman House
Reports to: Senior Director for Residential Programs
Function: Responsible for the overall operation of the residence including the program services as well as the operation of the building.
Location: Queens Village
· Ensures delivery of program services according to agency policies and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with applicable NYS OMH standards.
· Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and supervision of all program staff.
· Assures initial and continuing staff training, develops and oversees staffing schedule.
· Responsible for admission and discharge of clients.
· Responsible for coordinating/delivering safety and health programs to clients and staff.
· Reviews and schedules case/utilization reviews, support plans/reviews.
· Supervises case managers in their service planning and in collateral contacts with providers of medical and psychiatric care.
· Reviews charting to ensure compliance with NYS OMH and NYC DMH documentation requirements.
· Facilitates weekly clinical meeting.
· Establishes and maintains contact with vendors and companies that service building equipment.
· Coordinates client committee activities, develops community resources, liaison with collateral providers.
· Performs inspections of all units, responsible for the overall upkeep of the building.
· Monitors rent arrears monthly and develops collections strategies with staff and supervisor.
· Promotes peer to peer services.
· Promotes other evidence-based practices including integrated & coordinated care, wellness self-management, integrated dual diagnosis treatment and medication review.
· Ensures timely submission of reports as required.
· Reviews employee timesheets, monitors hours and vacation.
· Member of the Case Record Review Committee.
· Serves as a “Qualified Mental Health Staff Person”.
· Recommends measures to evaluate and improve the quality of program services.
· Is on-call for emergencies
· Duties as assigned by supervisor.
M.A. in the field of psychology or an analogous field or B.A. with significant experience in the field. Supervisory experience preferred.
Salary: $66,766 - $71,073 plus generous benefits
Email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Director, Human Resources and Information Management
ACMH, Inc., promotes the wellness and recovery of persons with mental illness living in New York City and is a leader in the provision of outreach and engagement, care management, rehabilitation, and supportive housing.
For more information, visit our website: www.acmhnyc.org
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required