SEIU 32BJ is looking for an experienced CRM developer and analyst with extensive Microsoft Dynamics experience to join the data and strategy department. This position requires hands on experience in building and managing a CRM platform that supports a vital business operation. In addition to strong technical skills, the position requires exceptional business process analysis and interpersonal skills. The work is based at the union’s headquarters in New York City.
With 164,000 members in eleven states and Washington, D.C., SEIU 32BJ is the largest union representing property service workers in the country. Our members have fought for and achieved high standards for private and public sector property service workers, and we continue to fight for higher standards for thousands of unorganized service workers.
We are committed to engaging our diverse membership and to developing members to lead in our organizing, political, social justice and contract campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Developing MS Dynamics solutions including entities, forms and workflows
· Assist with maintaining a roadmap and future direction for MS CRM within the organization
· Monitoring system usage, availability and stability with the goal of ensuring system uptime and data integrity
· Explore and analyze large datasets to identify trends and pattern in data
· Visualize data and communicate your findings to teams across the organization
· Synthesize large data sets to produce reports for analysis
· Serving as a point of contact for business users responding to system and data issues
· Working with data analysts, IT and business users to track development, testing and deployment in CRM
· At least 3 years of hands on experience building on premise MS Dynamics applications
· SQL server experience and ability to write sql queries is a must
· MS Dynamics certification is a plus
· Strong analytical skills
· Hands on experience producing data analysis reports
· At least 3 years’ hands on experience working with data systems and complex data reporting with increasing levels of responsibility
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to work with a diverse group of users with varying technical skills
· Field experience in union, community organizing or electoral politics desired
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously both independently and as team member
· Proven track record working in a collaborative environment with limited supervision
· Willingness to work long and irregular hours on occasion
32BJ offers a great work environment, the challenge and satisfaction of making a meaningful contribution to creating good jobs in our economy while earning a competitive salary and an excellent comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-paid family health insurance.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
32BJ is an equal opportunity employer. People of color and women are encouraged to apply.Please send resume with cover letter describing experience and salary requirements to Human Resources at HR@seiu32bj.org with "CRM Developer / Analyst" in the subject.