Project Coordinator for Public Health Research
- Job posted by Center for Innovative Public Health Research
Details: Compensation commensurate with experience.
The Center for Innovative Public Health Research is seeking a project coordinator.
About us: The Center for Innovative Public Health Research (CiPHR; formerly Internet Solutions for Kids) has been quietly growing into one of the most innovative and progressive technology-focused organizations in the technology and public health space. We focus on understanding how technology is affecting the health and well-being of youth, while also identifying ways we can harness the power of technology to promote healthy behaviors.
The project coordinator will play an integral role in facilitating and coordinating research study associated activities. Responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate day-to-day field activities, such as study participant recruitment, enrollment, and data collection while in field; Address participant questions and concerns while in field
• Provide training and oversight to research assistants
• Prepare Institutional Review Board submissions, including research study protocol, consent forms, and other subject materials
• Monitor the progress of research activities; develop and maintain records of research activities to ensure that projects are executed successfully and completed within time frames to meet research objectives.
• Write and edit technical reports and manuscripts for publication or presentation.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are critical. Previous work with adolescents is also beneficial. We are a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and flexible hours, including some nights and weekends based on study needs, will be required.
Must be local to the Orange County area to work in our San Clemente office.
Applicants with Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study and at least two years of related work experience OR applicants with 5+ years of related work experience are highly preferred. Applicants with leadership / managerial experience also highly preferred. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume.
CiPHR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or disability status. We are committed to fostering a supportive environment for our employees.
Health and dental coverage; 403b retirement fund
Minimum Education Required