District of Columbia
Position Summary: The Operations Assistant will provide administrative support, including processing and recording financial transactions, organizing and archiving organizational records, and providing programmatic support. This full-time position reports to the Executive Director and has opportunities for growth. FNUSA is currently a team of 4 with a very collaborative and interactive culture.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive and process financial transactions, including invoices, debit card purchases, and deposits, including proper accounting codes and preparation of all related documentation.
- Prepare and send annual invoices for membership dues.
- Receive and prepare timesheets and reimbursement requests for final approval.
- Assist with review and dissemination of financial reports.
- Support FNUSA committees and the FNUSA Board of Directors by scheduling meetings, gathering and disseminating materials, taking minutes, and archiving all related materials.
- Ensure all organizational documents are properly filed, including press inquiries and coverage, reports, policy letters, and factsheets.
- Assist with logistics for organizational events and trainings, including the annual conference.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills.
- 2 years of relevant office experience preferred.
- A commitment to human rights and survivor empowerment.
- A sense of humor and collaborative spirit.
Compensation: Salary range is $35,000 to $40,000, depending on experience, plus benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement plan.
Minimum Education Required