The Recruitment Specialist II will create new avenues for sourcing candidates for job openings at Spectrum for Living. Build professional relationships and identify opportunities to increase the agency’s exposure as it relates to career opportunities
- Assists with the development of staffing and recruitment strategies
- Assists in sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals
- Assists, develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking report and analysis for all programs.
- Sources candidates by coordinating community outreach, trade schools, professional organizations and State and local government resources.
- Determines and utilizes recruitment web sites and other social media resources that enhances the recruitment of candidates for employment.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Effectively communicates with job candidates offers of employment
- Performs applicant tracking with weekly status reports measuring results of all sourcing methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience preferred.
- Proven sourcing ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team building skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively within and outside the agency.
- Ability to work under pressure of timeliness and multiple responsibilities with exceptional “follow up” skills
- Ability to learn and utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
- Ability to prepare clear, sound, accurate, and informative reports.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and/or communicate in English sufficiently to perform duties of the position.
- Position does involve travel throughout New Jersey.
- Valid NJ or NY Driver's License is required.