District of Columbia
American Bridge 21st Century, a progressive research and communications organization dedicated to holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions, is hiring a Regional Tracking Manager based in Washington DC to help service the organization's largest department.
In this capacity, the Regional Tracking Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 10-12 staff, located remotely across the country. A successful candidate will be able to effectively manage a staff in a way that can help the organization best weaponize our tracking footage in order to have the maximum electoral impact.
- Setting and managing work plans and priorities for tracking staff in their region.
- Delegating, and staying organized in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is a key to success.
- Providing logistical support for tracking staff in their region.
- Identifying opportunities to creatively package our tracking footage to make sure it has the most impact.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years of work experience in political organizations or campaigns, issue-advocacy organizations, or related non-profits. Prior experience with field organizations, project management and video editing preferable.
- Strong commitment to teamwork with a proven track record.
- Strong political instincts and the ability to capitalize on key moments.
- A great sense of humor and creativity.
- Enjoy working closely with others of diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Ability to meet long- and short-term deadlines, and the understanding that this is not a typical 9-5 job.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be extremely organized and genuinely enjoy answering questions and solving problems.
- Have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Have well-developed oral and written communications skills.
- Have an interest in politics.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please follow the link below and provide your cover letter and resume.