1010 Larch Avenue
The Alumni Outreach Coordinator develops and implements alumni outreach and engagement activities, and provides support to all Don Bosco Cristo Rey Alumni.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support Alumni with achieving academic success and completing their degree
· Stay in constant contact with alumni to increase student accountability and success
· Create and maintain an alumni data base to include contact information and college progress
· Help Students take full advantage of their college experience
· Build relationships with key advocates on College campuses to support students
· Visit alumni on Campus
· Assist with transfer process when needed
· Assist Alumni with the Financial Aide process
· Helping to maintain a positive relationship between the Alumni and the school
· Conduct an annual evaluation of the alumni program
· In collaboration with the Principal, develop and recommend an annual budget for the alumni program
· Prepare reports on the alumni progress for the Principal, ADW and the Cristo Rey Network
· Coordinate and implement programs such as the senior send off, alumni panel, homecoming, etc.
· Manage all social media platforms for communication
· Create and send monthly e-newsletters
· Other Duties as Assigned
· Bachelor’s degree
· A minimum of two years of professional experience working with low income, first generation students preferred
· A deep understanding of the barriers to college success for low income, first generation students.
· Demonstrates positive social and spiritual mentorship of students
· Commitment to social justice and working with high school students
· Demonstrate a positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Candidate to be fluent in English and Spanish (preferred)
· Sensitivity to working in a diverse multi-cultural environment
· Knowledge of the Catholic faith, beliefs and practices
· Understanding and commitment to the educational mission of the Archdiocese of Washington, the Salesians of Don Bosco, and the vision of the Cristo Rey Network
Competitive salary and benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and three professional references.
Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School
Attn: Mr. Elias M. Blanco – Interim Principal
1010 Larch Ave.
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Phone: (301) 891-4750 x136
Visit www.dbcr.org for school information