366 Summer St
WHO WE ARE:
At ActBlue, we build and run a powerful, modern online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We’re a nonprofit organization ourselves, and we work to make it really easy for these groups to run grassroots fundraising programs. The result? We're putting power back in the hands of small-dollar donors.
Since 2004, campaigns and organizations across the country have raised over $2 billion using our tools, with an average contribution size of $30 right now. Thousands of groups from presidential candidates to environmental organizations to local school board members count on our fundraising tools to fuel their organizing work.
We’re a small (but growing!) team that has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us is fully committed to our mission and we are looking for new team members who match our passion and are ready to dive in!
The Outreach Team is the primary point of contact and welcome wagon for all new campaigns and organizations that we partner with. We attract new groups and train them to use ActBlue’s tools for grassroots fundraising. Nonprofits both big and small, national and local, are able to take advantage of our entire set of industry-leading fundraising tools. And we’re excited to bring our innovative platform to a whole new set of charitable organizations. There are nonprofits doing cutting-edge work right now, and we can’t wait to partner with them to make grassroots fundraising even better.
To help us with this goal, we are looking for an experienced digital campaigner who has worked in online organizing or fundraising. The Advocacy Associate will work to expand nonprofits’ knowledge of our fundraising platform while making sure they are optimizing their use of our tools.
- Identify and researching new nonprofit leads.
- Proactively reach out to advocacy organizations and charities.
- Consult with existing and new nonprofits to optimize their usage of ActBlue.
- A networker: We are looking for team members who are outgoing and enthusiastic about outreach and building great relationships.
- Comfortable going solo: While you’ll be working in a larger team, most of your day to day work will be independently driven and managed.
- Highly detailed: You proofread, reread, and triple check your work. You understand that details play a large role in setting a project up for success.
- Flexible: You’re adaptable and able to handle a wide range of projects and work with a wide variety of clients.
- A troubleshooter: Creativity, patience, and a helpful attitude are crucial when working with nonprofits in order to make sure our tools are benefitting them as much as possible.
- Mission-driven: Our online fundraising technology makes it easy for more supporters to participate in the political process every day. We need people who are passionate about furthering this work and providing the best service to every campaign and organization that we work with.
LOCATION & COMPENSATION:
ActBlue’s office is located in Davis Square in Somerville, MA, just a few blocks from Boston’s MBTA Red Line train. This posting is for a full-time, salaried position centered in our office. We offer a competitive salary and a generous compensation package, including commuter benefits, fully employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance, an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan, and a flexible time-off policy.
This position may include some travel and a few nights and weekends throughout the year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
We'd love to hear from you! Please apply through the link above. We will contact you if selected for an interview.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.