Details: Commensurate with experience
1730 Rhode Island Ave NW
About the Position
The Program Associate will provide operational and administrative assistance—especially related to research, evaluation and learning—for National Fund programs, events and activities supporting its network. The position requires working in close collaboration and coordination with other team members. The Program Associate will report to the Senior Vice President and also support other members of the National Fund, including the Program Director.
Attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
The principal duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Operational and Administrative Support
- Communicate regularly with the National Fund network and its stakeholders, including the staff of its local regional collaboratives, regarding programs, learning and evaluation, and network activities and events.
- Work with the National Fund team to maintain project workplans and ensure timely execution of deliverables.
- Support various online learning communities through scheduling, agenda development, note taking and technology needs, including facilitating the use of social media platforms.
- Support the planning, implementation and follow-up for webinars, conference calls, meetings, conferences, special events and other activities related to programs and learning and evaluation.
- Maintain an efficient online filing system for the team, including assistance in processing responses for proposals.
- Process contracts and payments from the National Fund’s network of consultants and organizational partners.
- Coordinate meetings and reports with National Fund consultants.
- Respond to requests for information and draft correspondence.
- Assist in maintaining the National Fund’s database and mailing list.
- Operate standard office equipment.
Data Collection and Analysis
- Collect and compile information from the National Fund network.
- Undertake analysis of qualitative information and quantitative data using Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in research and evaluation
- Proficiency with Microsoft software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficiency in use of the Internet and level of comfort with use of various online platforms and tools
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks, independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to juggle competing priorities
- Previous non-profit and evaluation/research experience is desirable
- Travel at least once a month
National Fund for Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce: diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Excellent benefits including: 401k, health, vision, dental, vacation, sick days
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Gina Miller, Administrative Assistant, email@example.com. Applicants may be asked for additional materials or references as he/she advances through the interview process.