1530 Beach Avenue
The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for a Clinical Supervisor at the Delta Manor shelter in the Bronx. The program serves 101 homeless men with serious mental illness. Please note that the Delta Manor is a 5 story walk building with no elevator and all candidates must be able to easily transport using the stairs.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for managing a service team and providing supervision to its members. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that their supervisees are helping their clients to live fuller, more satisfying lives in the community; helping their team to function well and meet their contractual obligations including achieving contracted housing placement goals; and striving, as appropriate to their role, to fulfill the CUCS programs’ core purpose, core values and vision statements.
The Clinical Supervisor is a part of their program’s management team, and is responsible for helping to ensure that their program provides the best services possible for its clients, is an engaging and rewarding place for staff to work, and has a culture which promotes continuous learning and improvement. The Clinical Supervisor may be assigned additional responsibilities.
Experience and Education Required:
· Supervisory experience preferred
· Strong writing and verbal communication skills
· Post-masters direct service experience with populations served by the program preferred
· Strong clinical assessment skills
· Computer literacy
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and effectively manage time
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to the following email address: Greggory Mendenhall <Greggory.Mendenhall@cucs.org>
- Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
- CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind