Details: Hourly, Commensurate With Experience
171 Madison Avenue
We are seeking a part-time Marketing & Special Events assistant to join our team in the national office of Young Audiences Arts for Learning. This role will support our planning efforts related to our Annual Gala, as well as e-mail marketing, website content management, social media, program administration, development, and fundraising. This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Emily Lattal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support planning and preparation for our Annual Gala and other events as needed
- Assist with the creation of e-mail marketing communications and monthly newsletters
- Support social media content generation and scheduling
- Perform regular website content updates
- Assist with the management of our constituent relationship management system
- Provide administrative support for YA Moodle, our Learning Management System
- Research donor prospects
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required; in a field related to non-profit/arts administration, education, or communications preferred
- Previous professional or internship experience, preferably in arts education and/or within the non-profit sector
- Excellent attention to detail as well as organizational, multi-tasking, communication, and time-management skills
- Experience with CRM or LMS management, HTML, event planning, social media marketing, and graphic design desired
- Hourly, commensurate with experience
- Part-time, temporary, approximately 18 hours per week, with additional hours, as needed, leading up to our Gala on November 7.
Young Audiences Arts for Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
Minimum Education Required