302 West 91st Street
Service Program for Older People is an innovative geriatric behavioral health agency located in Manhattan. We are seeking a part-time Program Analyst (20 hours per week/$26 per hour, with potential for full-time) to work on a variety of data-intensive projects including data analysis, report generation, quality assurance, and survey research.
Required skills and experience:
· Relative work experience in the nonprofit sector
· Experience with Excel and database software
· Understanding of descriptive statistics
· Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to meet deadlines
· Must be a good communicator, by email and in person
· MSW or degree in a related field preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to:
No telephone calls please.
All inquiries treated in complete confidence.
SPOP offers an excellent compensation package.
Visit us at www.spop.org