2601 West Marquette Road
1. Assist director in the day to day program operations;
2. Responsible for supervising, training, and professional development of Case Management and effectively provides supervision.
3. Ensure staff maintain up to date and accurate client files and databases as required by agency program policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements, relevant regulatory and accrediting bodies in the course of performing job expectations;
4. Responsible for assigning work to staff, including but not limited to: assigning cases to case managers and ensuring the work is performed in an efficient, prompt, professional and accurate manner and provides guidance, when necessary;
5. Assess clients during progress staffing’s, effectively engages families experiencing psychosocial stressors, demonstrate competence and expertise in providing a variety of clinical activities and/or approaches to meet the client's individual needs;
6. Works corroboratively with other staff, departments, and/or community partner agencies in order to obtain resource for clients;
7. Handles all client and employee complaints as well as crisis in consultation with his/her supervisory chain and in compliance with Agency/Programmatic policies and procedures and treats each case with sensitive expedience;
8. Handles a wide variety of administrative and technical tasks to ensure compliance with agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing or accreditation bodies in the course of performing job expectations;
9. Knows and complies with the laws and regulations relevant to the position and services;
10. Must maintain a flexible work schedule in order to attend CoC meetings, community events, agency meetings and special events.
11. Responsible for coordinating all case management services provided to clients in the program including organizing Length of Stay clinical case conferences.
Preferred Requirements: MSW. Five plus years of supervisory experience. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in related field. Two to three years of supervisory experience. Must acquire clinical license within first year of hire date
Other Requirements: Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum Education Required