Details: Hourly wagesare paid, in addition to free room and board for live-in staff.
Boys Hope Girls Hope of Cincinnati helps good kids in bad situations beat the odds. By providing family-like homes in safe neighborhoods, a first-class education in top-rated schools, and comprehensive college preparation, we empower children of poverty and potential to triumph over their circumstances, become successful, and grow up to give back to their communities. As a Residential Counselor, you'll provide the most fundamental need of all. You'll help build the loving and supportive family dynamic and home environment that all children need to feel secure.
We are seeking to hire a part-time Residential Educator to float between our Boys Home and our Girls Home. In addition we need a live-out Residential Educator for our Girls Home
You and other committed staff members will:
- · Create an environment of achievement by guiding our scholars in college preparation and educational excellence;
- · Provide for our scholars' physical, emotional, and spiritual needs;
- · Teach social and independent living skills;
- · Help provide new opportunities and activities;
- · Build relationships with families and volunteers;
- · Model a healthy and responsible lifestyle by providing discipline, organization, and compassion.
Qualified applicants will be at least 21 years of age; hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in social work, psychology, counseling, education, or a related field; and will have experience in serving a similar population equal to at least one-year full-time work. A high school diploma is also acceptable with the equivalent of two years' full-time work with a similar population. A valid driver's license is also required.
Benefits are posted on our website.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter on our website at http://bhghinternational.org/connect/careers/. Select the Cincinnati Affiliate to see the menu of jobs available in Cincinnati and select the position you wish to apply for. You will be prompted to upload your resume and cover letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer