2090 Adam Clayton Powell Junior Boulevard
The Foundling reaches 27,000 children and families each year in all five boroughs of New York City, surrounding counties, and Puerto Rico. Established in 1869, our vision is a community where every person, regardless of background or circumstance, enjoys the safe, stable, and supportive relationships needed to reach his or her full potential. To achieve this, we provide evidence-based and evidence-informed programs that focus on keeping families together; preventing abuse and neglect; providing academic support for children; and giving people with developmental disabilities the tools and training they need to lead independent lives. For more information please visit www.nyfoundling.org.
Position Description: (Summarize the essential functions of the job.)
- Conduct assessment including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses, and developing an analysis of the fit of problem behaviors within the ecological context.
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Implement a problem conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention implementation, outcome review, and strategy revision procedure using the model's Analytic Process.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote that demonstrate compliance with model Analytic Process.
- Participate in Program Quality Management to ensure model fidelity and staff utilization.
- Conduct weekly Individual and Group Supervision to assigned team to ensure adherence to Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and target clinician competency needs and remove individual barriers to effective implementation of the model.
- Provide supportive and corrective feedback to Clinicians to promote client outcomes.
- Represent and carry out the values of the NY Foundling and protocols of the Article 31 Mental Health Clinic.
- Complete Administrative tasks delegated by Program Director.
- Collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system to ensure their buy-in and cooperation throughout treatment.
- Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with evidence based principles and practices.
- Participate in all model program training, supervision and consultation activities.
- Provide weekly office-based sessions for each child/youth and family.
- Be available to provide some home-based clinical treatment if indicated by special needs of family and/or youth.
- Provide evening coverage on a rotational schedule.
- Assure availability of clinical and administrative support to clinicians 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and ability to prioritize and complete all tasks as assigned.
- Other tasks assigned.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The Foundling offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, tuition reimbursement, in-service training, flexible work schedules and competitive salaries. We invite you to join our dedicated & diverse workforce by applying on our website at www.nyfoundling.org/about/jobs/. The position is listed as Supervisor, req #18-0183