9107 Wilshire Blvd.
Organizational Background: The Maple Counseling Center is a nonprofit organization providing affordable mental health services throughout the greater Los Angeles community to individuals, children, families and older adults. TMCC has a 46-year history, serving over 4,000 people annually at the agency’s headquarters facility, in school based programs, and through community partnerships. TMCC is a highly regarded training center for graduate students working toward licensure in the field of mental health.
Position Requirements: We are seeking a customer service oriented finance professional who is interested in being a part of our team. The position will have responsibility for accounts receivable functions and will also interface with staff, interns, and our clients.
· Assist with the collection and management of client account balances
· Health insurance billing follow-up
· Investigate and resolve any client account discrepancies
· Assist interns in transferring and/or closing client files
· Evaluate client’s financial situation and assign counseling fee for each client
· Verify daily credit card reports
· Keep files organized
· Assist in preparation of annual audit
· Process bank deposits
· Coverage for Finance Manager when needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum of one year of customer service experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and QuickBooks
· AA degree required; BA or BS in Business or Accounting preferred
· Good communication skills
· Excellent people skills to positively interface with clients, interns, and staff
· Good organizational skills; detail oriented
· Be a team player
Part time (25 hours per week) $17-$19 hourly
Minimum Education Required