Details: Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in directly supporting national teams that work in the field with vulnerable children, youth and families? Do you have strong passion for child-focused development work? Then join us!
You will be joining the multi-disciplinary team of Friends-International (FI) comprised of 500 professionals committed to delivering innovative social services for children, youth and families worldwide.
What will you do?
You will work closely with the Program Director and the management team to provide technical support and build capacity of the national program. You will be the link between the head office in Phnom Penh and the national team in Bangkok. This includes supporting program coordination and reporting in areas of Child Protection, Social Services, Alternative Care and Employment.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Program Coordination – support the program team with implementing strategic plan and facilitate technical support from the HQ teams
· Fundraising – work with the fundraising team based in HQ and provide support with fundraising needs, local fundraising research and inputs on log frames from the team in Thailand
· Donor management - Manage country’s donor database, maintain good relations with existing donors and ensure timely and high-quality reporting
· Data collection - Support the team to use an accurate data collection system
· Representation - Attend, and co-represent Friends-International during regular stakeholder meetings with NGO partners, donors or businesses
· Communications - Contribute to improving program’s visibility and support communication of activities
· You are a dynamic and proactive leader who enjoys bringing multiple teams together
· You have some years of experience in program management, project design, report writing and managing budgets
· You have demonstrated flexibility and you thrive in an ever-evolving work environment
· You have strong relationship building skills and are comfortable meeting and presenting to partners and donors
· You have experience developing high-quality proposals targeting institutional donors and have a proven track record of successfully attained grants
· You have the strategic vision to spot potential new opportunities to further develop your program
· You have a strong command of spoken and written English sufficient for external reporting
This is a part-time position based in Bangkok with occasional travel to the provinces.
Friends-International is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
We drive an innovative network of government and non-government organizations working together to solve the problems children and youth face worldwide. The objective is to significantly improve the quality and impact of services to marginalized urban children and youth and related groups through an effective network of internationally recognized organizations. We have developed a holistic social integration cycle that is based on individual and community needs to achieve best practice methods directly or in collaboration with partners.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Join us by submitting a cover letter with a CV and salary expectations to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption subject: Technical Coordinator (Bangkok)
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
We will expect you to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy.
Thank you for submitting your application before 1st October 2018.