104 West 29th Street
The Curriculum Support Specialist will work closely with the Deputy Director of Education Programs and provide ongoing curriculum support to classrooms as assigned by the Deputy Director. The Curriculum Support Specialist will have working knowledge of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies Gold, Common Core, IEPs and lesson planning.
Under the direction of the Deputy Director:
- Provides consultation to site staff for individual student issues or classroom management.
- Consults with Deputy Director to provide feedback regarding classroom observations and recommendations
- Assists in evaluating the effectiveness of Creative Curriculum implementation based upon identified criteria.
- Provides guidance for the development and implementation of group behavior management plans
- Provides guidance for the development of lesson plans.
- Provides training for school staff on curriculum and instruction.
- Attends any and all additional meetings, activities or functions of the school as designated by Central Education
Minimum B.A. in psychology, education, or related field
Minimum five years experience working in a school.
Minimum Education Required