We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader to manage our College Hub. The mission of the College Hub is to empower and support those who face barriers to higher education so that all students in Central Texas have the tools to realize their goals, from application to graduation. At the College Hub, current and prospective students can access a range of wraparound support services, including one-on-one college coaching and planning, financial aid application assistance, scholarship mentoring, scholarship administration, and a two-semester Humanities course called Free Minds. This position reports to the Director of Financial Programs.
· Oversee effective implementation and coordination of College Hub services
· Supervise and coach College Hub team members to ensure effective service delivery, successful execution of responsibilities, and professional development
· Work with the College Hub team to develop and implement a plan for recruiting students to participate in College Hub services
· Collaborate with other FC staff to coordinate student access to supportive services, especially financial programs
· Establish, formalize, and maintain partnerships that will aid in the successful delivery of College Hub services, including area colleges and universities that serve nontraditional students
· Develop and oversee a plan for collecting and analyzing data to track progress toward student and organizational outcomes and to develop internal and external reports
· Develop strategies for expanding the reach and effectiveness of the College Hub
· Work with the College Hub team to regularly collect quotes and stories from students demonstrating impact
· Work with the Director of Financial Programs and the Grants team to identify and pursue funding opportunities to support the expansion and sustainability of the College Hub
· Maintain familiarity with best practices in the fields of college access and student success and serve as a thought leader in the local community around these issues.
· Master’s degree plus two years of relevant experience or bachelor’s degree plus four years of relevant experience
· Experience managing and developing staff and working with a diverse set of community partners
· Experience working in higher education and serving low-income and first generation college students
Minimum Education Required