Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
299 Broadway, Suite 1300
Partnership with Children, founded in 1908, provides critical counseling, school-wide services, and family and community outreach in over 30 high-poverty New York City public schools. The organization is at an exciting time in its history, having doubled in size over the last 3 years, enabling us to serve more students, families and school communities. To continue this growth, Partnership with Children is looking for a new Development Associate to provide critical administrative and special events support for all fundraising efforts.
- Assist the Chief Development and Communications Officer in the planning and execution of all events, including our Annual Gala and Wine Tasting event
- Ensure that all individual donations and event gifts are processed and acknowledged quickly and in accordance with established policies
- Prepare Board meeting materials, and attend Board meetings to provide administrative support
- Manage all social media accounts; implement a social media strategy to build and strengthen Partnership with Children’s online community via timely and engaging posts
- Maintain organization’s website
- Prepare briefing materials for cultivation events and meetings
- Oversee execution of all mass mailings, including both direct mail and e-blast campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Commitment to demonstrating PWC’s organizational values of Collaboration, Continuous Learning, Going to Solution, Equity & Inclusion, and Passion
- Bachelor's degree required; 1-2 years of experience working on a development team in a comparably-sized nonprofit, preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar database system
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and efficient worker, with excellent follow through
- Analytical thinker and rapid problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
All full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, life insurance, and twenty days paid vacation per year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please put “Development Associate” in the subject line and kindly let us know how you heard of this opportunity. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Partnership with Children welcomes diversity in all its forms and believes that its mission can only be achieved when diversity is leveraged across all areas, including race, gender, gender expression, age, nationality and life experience. Partnership with Children is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and strongly encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds. Partnership with Children provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees.