2960 Frederick Douglass Boulevard
The Doe Fund is a nationally acclaimed nonprofit organization which provides economic opportunity, transitional and supportive housing, and comprehensive social services to underserved populations including the formerly homeless and incarcerated, disconnected youth, veterans, and people living with AIDS.
Its flagship transitional work program-- Ready, Willing & Able-- integrates paid work, occupational training, and holistic supportive services to facilitate an individual’s return to mainstream society. The program has been replicated in cities across the country.
The Doe Fund has an annual operating budget of $55 million and a full-time staff of 400.
The Doe Fund is currently seeking a high-energy, self-motivated experienced Case Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have experience working with formerly incarcerated, Mental Health, Homeless and/or Housing organizations. This position will be based out of our Harlem Center for Opportunity in Manhattan.
- · Manage a caseload of clients; monitor their progress toward meeting goals established in their service plans and their participation in required RWA program components.
- · Research and coordinate access to outside referral sources for Mental Health, Substance Recovery, Benefits, Entitlements, and Primary Care services.
- · Communicate with DHS and other agencies as needed.
- · Collaborate with clients; provide assistance in goal setting and self-development; work as a team with other staff to achieve program wide participation, employment, housing, graduation, retention and other program goals.
- · Organize and facilitate caseload and other groups on various topics.
- · Maintain current, accurate, complete and timely documentation of trainee progress in charts and case-noting databases (TDF’s Client Tracking Database and DHS’s CARES).
- · Provide crisis intervention to clients in order to resolve any issues or concerns that may
- · Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Social Work or other Human Services concentration required.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Human Services/Case Management
- Experience working with challenging high-service needs population preferred
- CASAC a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills required
- Working knowledge of MS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google
- Bilingual: English and Spanish preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Doe Fund is a fast paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with strategic and innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits including: medical, dental, 401k, vacation, personal and sick time, etc.
The Doe Fund, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=36649787-97b0-4130-b8d5-6cf311accabb&jobId=259119&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001