In a Nutshell
We cultivate, celebrate and sustain all forms of charitable giving in southwest Washington to help strengthen our entire region for today and tomorrow. We connect people who care with causes that matter, in order to do more good with the resources available. We’d love it if you checked out our website to learn more about who we are and what we do! View our About Us page.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our passionate organization as we work to inspire philanthropy and promote prosperity across our region! This person will be responsible for contributing to and implementing a multi-channel marketing and communications plan that advances the Community Foundation for Southwest Washington’s brand and strategic goals. Specifically, this position will focus on identifying and applying digital strategies that effectively engage and grow online audiences.
What You Get To Do
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a collaborative role, working cross-functionally and partnering closely with team members to accomplish the following:
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Contribute ideas, strategies and project management to the overall communications plan, and manage implementation within all digital marketing verticals.
- Develop an annual social media plan and calendar with content and goals that promote key Community Foundation programs, services, events and initiatives.
- Maintain and update website content, thinking critically about search engine optimization, design, user experience and navigation.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including scheduling, automation, and tactics to grow, segment and clean audience lists.
- Develop and optimize Search Engine Marketing strategies and online advertising efforts.
- Produce and distribute compelling content promoting the organization’s programs, services and values.
- Track, analyze and improve project processes and results.
- Design social media graphics, marketing collateral, presentations and other informational resources.
- Maintain message consistency across digital platforms.
- Capture and post photos and videos of organizational and community events.
- Track and translate analytics into easy-to-understand, insightful, and actionable reports.
- Support efforts to maintain and grow marketing partnerships.
- Support Give More 24! Annual Luncheon and other events as needed.
- Embrace and incorporate diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
What You Need to Have
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, especially in related fields such as marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
- Three years related social media and digital marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to engage online communities through social media platforms
- Experience using Wordpress or other content management systems to manage and publish website content
- Graphic design experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with email marketing and social media strategies and platforms
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deadlines
- Familiar with Search Engine Marketing and online advertising tools and tactics.
- Creative thinking, problem-solving, strong initiative and good judgement
- A desire to improve the quality of life for those living in Southwest Washington and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Bonus Points if You Have These
- Expertise in project management and/or CRM software
- Photography and video production experience
- Practical application of marketing concepts
- Management of digital advertising and/or Search Engine Marketing strategies
- Familiarity with basic HTML and coding
- Experience working with/for nonprofits
- A sense of adventure and humor
What We Can Offer
- A salary ranging from $50,000 to $60,000, depending on experience
- Competitive PTO – starting at 4 weeks!
- 10 paid holidays
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- 403b retirement savings plan with 7% company match after six months of employment
- Charitable company matches and paid volunteer time
- An awesome and rewarding place to work!
How To Apply
The Community Foundation for Southwest Washington is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to build a diverse workforce to promote effective work in partnership with all communities and populations in Clark, Cowlitz and Skamania counties. We welcome a diverse pool of qualified applicants. Read more about Our Commitment to Equity here.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please submit a cover letter and resume via the Idealist platform. No phone calls please.