Are you looking for fun and engaging work? Want an opportunity to have an impact in the community and a rewarding career? If so, GASP is the place for you.
GASP is an after school program serving students of a public elementary school in San Francisco. We provide a fun and engaging work environment where Staff create a fun, and safe learning environment for students.
We are seeking an Enrichment Specialist. The Enrichment Specialist, is responsible for supervision of children, curriculum planning and implementation and providing a fun and active learning environment for students.
If this sounds like something you're interested in, we'd like to hear from you!
1. Staff Supervision: Facilitate regular team meetings, building on strengths and developing plans for improvement on service delivery; Provide support to staff in the areas of Curriculum Planning, Facility Maintenance, and Group Facilitation.
2. Child Supervision: Work directly with students, supervising large and small groups of children, create and maintain a safe, healthy, fun and age appropriate learning environment.
3. Curriculum Planning: Actively engaged in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities and curriculum for students.
4. Facility Maintenance: Regularly inspect the school/program site and equipment for potential safety hazards; taking corrective action to prevent injuries when necessary, and to participate in cleaning and maintaining the facilities and equipment.
* To perform successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
1. Leadership: Able to assume a role of authority as necessary; advocate new ideas; set an example for coworkers; delegate responsibility and empower staff to make decisions; provide constructive feedback to others.
2. Teamwork, interpersonal flexibility, excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to inspire others.
3. Stakeholder Focus, must exhibit enthusiasm and energy towards children, staff, and parents.
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 12 Core Early Childhood Education (ECE ) Units, elementary education units or other related units. Minimum of one year of work experience with school-age children, Background Check clearance upon hire-DOJ Fingerprint, and TB clearance.
Compensation: $18.00 to $22.00
GASP is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values diversity of culture and thought. We seek talented, qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, conviction history, uniform service membership/veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical conditions, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression regardless of physical gender, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
Minimum Education Required