The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of recruitment strategies and goals to attract a diverse pool or qualified and capable talent for the agency. The Recruitment Manager supports the recruitment and retention initiatives through active engagement with candidates, managers, other Human Resource Department team members, and external organizations. Primary responsibilities include candidate sourcing through external engagement, advertising/marketing, candidate communication, assisting managers with reviewing resumes, scheduling of interviews, and tracking the candidate throughout the hiring process to ensure all requirements and legal hiring mandates are met and provides statistical analysis and reporting of recruitment goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
HRIS Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
1. B.A. Degree from an accredited college or university (Human Resources, Marketing, or related field).
2. A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Human Resources, two (2) of which in recruitment marketing.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
4. Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships.
5. Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
6. Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel), database and reporting tools.
8. In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruiting marketing.
9. Demonstrated experience working with HRIS and ATS systems. Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
10. Effective management skills, detail oriented with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
11. Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
*******Click here for detailed job description********
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of recruitment strategies and goals to attract a diverse pool or qualified and capable talent for the agency. The Recruitment Manager supports the…