1340 Frankford Avenue
- Recruit, screen, hire and orient new employees.
- Maintain recruitment channels at local universities.
- Review and recommend personnel policies to Director of Operations & Executive Director.
- Administer employee benefits: health and dental, LTD and STD, etc.
- Process all paperwork for new employees, enter them into PayChex.
- Maintain and periodically audit employee files.
- Ensure proper documentation for termination of employees; conduct exit interviews.
- Maintain employee information in PayChex and run necessary reports.
- Oversee employee evaluation process.
- Maintain up to date job descriptions for all positions.
- Monitor employee certification requirements.
- Conduct and adjudicate required background checks for all employees.
- Oversee timekeeping process.
- Complete reference checks for potential employees.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, maintain payroll files, and distribute paychecks.
- Prepare off-system payroll checks and update employee information accordingly.
- Maintain all computerized payroll system tables, including tax tables, earning types, and documentation.
- Review and maintain payroll-related reports, including W-2s and individual earning histories.
- Prepare and distribute accrual report to employees.
- Complete purchase orders for payroll deductions.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and Pennsylvania labor laws including office postings, working conditions, and equal opportunity employment.
- Assist fiscal department with day to day activities.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter for position.