Counselor/Case Manager/ Advocate
Do you desire to inspire people with mental illness to reclaim their lives? For over 50 years, Thresholds has provided progressive community mental health treatment aimed at helping individuals define their personal recovery paths and live independent and fulfilling lives. Thresholds is seeking social-justice minded individuals with exceptional interpersonal skills to:
- Provide direct service to clients through individual and group counseling/therapy, vocational support, crisis intervention, and psychosocial rehabilitation.
- Teach independent and community living skills.
- Coach around the development of a functional, interpersonal support system.
- Promote the development of problem solving and coping skills.
- Advocate with personal and administrative collaterals including family and significant others, medical care providers, and other agencies such as the SSA, DHS, and CHA.
- Facilitate access to quality and stable housing.
Thresholds offers comprehensive compensation and benefits package; ongoing training and continuing education; opportunities for internal promotion; and clinical supervision for individuals working towards LCSW/LCPC licensure. We are proudly a recipient of the Chicago Tribune “Top Workplaces" for four consecutive years and a 10 time winner of Chicago’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" as well as the Most Meaningful place to work in 2016. Consider being part of an organization that fosters collaboration between its staff and those we serve, our members, and where employees are recognized as invaluable assets who truly make a difference. Thresholds encourages individuals who have experienced mental health recovery to apply
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this role please follow the link below: