HR INTERN- JR GENERALIST (PART-TIME/STUDENT)
- Job posted by Center for Comprehensive Health Practice, Inc.
Details: 16.00 per hour
The Part-Time HR Intern – Junior Generalist is suited for a student seeking to gain HR knowledge& experience. He/She will learn to partner with the business division on a variety of HR initiatives that will engage and grow talent, build employee loyalty through our employee value proposition and drive the people strategy through operational effectiveness.
- Support HR initiatives and projects
- Implement HR programs within the organization,
- Analyze data and metrics in order for strategic business planning purposes
- Collaborates with HR Director, and program managers teams to implement policy updates, process improvements, streamline onboarding practices and provide improved training programs.
- Assist in maintaining records to meet HR Compliance regulations
- Currently enrolled in a baccalaureate program in business or Human Resources Management, Organization Development or Psychology approved by the Dept of Education.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office including Excel
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative with clients and co-workers. Strong interpersonal skills.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication capabilities.
- Superior relationship skills.
- HRIS proficiency (ADP Workforce a plus).
- Great with numbers and metrics'
- Strong business acumen.
Center for Comprehensive Health Practice provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Center for Comprehensive Health Practice is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This position is not eligible for benefits
Minimum Education Required