10101 Connecticut Avenue
Kensington, Maryland 20895
Join our innovative team! Temple Emanuel Early Childhood Center, located in Kensington, Maryland is seeking talented early childhood educators.
The foundation of our full-day, year-round early childhood program is built upon creating and maintaining a culture of learning informed by the Reggio-Emilia approach to education and the values of our progressive Reform Jewish context, which includes respecting the diversity amongst our families and staff.
TempleEmanuel Early Childhood Center is a model program that was founded ten years ago as an integral part of a larger community that honors spiritual and intellectual growth; a deep appreciation of the natural environment; a commitment to social justice and a deep respect for the diversity of our community. Our aesthetically rich environment and beautiful outdoor grounds are a year-round “home” to 100 children ages 2-5.
Our faculty co-teaches in an environment that honors our culture of dialogue and research based on the image of the child as curious, competent and capable of co-constructing knowledge. Our teachers view themselves as life-long learners who constantly challenge themselves to grow professionally and find joy in being part of a dynamic, collaborative community.
Temple Emanuel ECC Teachers:
- Think creatively and engage in the many forms of expression used in the classroom.
- Appreciate being part of a community that offers guidance and mentoring and encourages participation in area-wide professional organizations and study opportunities.
- Develop meaningful relationships with our community of children, families and staff.
- Have unique interests and are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experience
- Have a BS/BA degree and experience working with young children.
- Exhibit proficiency in the use of digital media for use as tools for children’s learning and classroom documentation.
- Have excellent writing and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We offer competitive salary and benefits
15 Days PTO and Health Insurance with Blue Cross
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume with a cover letter telling us why you are interested in the postion.