To apply please go to:
The Health Homes Care Coordinator Manager will work within the HealthRIGHT 360 medical clinics to oversee all patient care coordination, enrolled within the Health Homes Program. The Health Homes program works to create a Health Action Plan (HAP) for individual patients and then works with the patient's care team and support system to update and adjust the HAP based on the patient's progress. The Care Coordinator Manager will ensure collaboration between the HR360 care teams as well as external referral sources to coordinate the patients care.
1. Able to lead multi-disciplinary team in providing seamless continuum of care and coordination for high need, high risk populations.
2. Champions of Quality Improvement efforts and works with multi-disciplinary and QI team to achieve quality outcomes.
3. Act as a liaison with HealthRIGHT 360 departments and programs to create an maintain systems of care coordination.
4. Act as a liaison with external referral resources and programs to create and maintain systems of care coordination.
5. Oversee team of Care Coordinators at various sites.
6. Set up and ensure systems of care coordination to enhance outcomes for high-risk patients.
7. Help create and provide oversight for care coordination activities.
8. Work with Care Coordinators and healthcare teams to ensure Health Action Plans (HAP) are created for all Health Homes patients and other patients requiring care.
9. Ensure goals of individual patient's HAP are being met.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master's degree from accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Managing a multi-disciplinary care team
- Understanding of high need patient population
- Experience working with homeless, criminal justice, or other underserved populaitons
- Experience with trauma informed care and harm reduction
- Understanding of Social Determinants of Health and impact on patient well being.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Social Work degree or Nursing degree
HealthRIGHT 360 offers a competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required