1710 Rhode Island Ave NW
About Tech Impact
Tech Impact is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help other nonprofits use technology to better serve our community. Our services enable nonprofits to plan for, implement and effectively use technology tools to achieve their organizational goals. We have offices in Philadelphia PA, Wilmington DE, and Las Vegas NV and have been delivering services since 2003 to thousands of national and international nonprofit organizations. Tech Impact clients range from 5 to 600 staff.
Tech Impact is a mission-driven, dog loving, inclusive non-profit.
Role and Responsibilities
The Sales Associate will be responsible for developing qualified client leads through online, phone and in person methods in order to sell Tech Impact services. The Sales Associate will utilize existing tools to nurture leads through the sales process and deliver proposals for technology services including Managed IT Support, network and desktop projects, cloud planning and migration projects and VoIP phone services. The Sales Associate is responsible to follow up with prospects to win contracts. Sales goals will be set annually and reviewed quarterly.
The candidate must possess:
· Superb organizational skills and ability to work independently
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Understanding of nonprofit community
· Ability to interface with technical team to refine sales proposals
· MS Office and other standard office applications experience
· Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud technologies
· MSP experience is preferred
The Sales Associate will host events in DC Metro market and attend events outside of the area occasionally.
We offer a generous benefits package!
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required