Full Time Temporary
FUNCTIONS: Ensure the optimal health and medical service delivery of individuals with developmental disabilities in a residential setting.
QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate from an accredited nursing program, and current New York State Registered Nurse License. A minimum of two years’ experience in the field of developmental disabilities. Knowledge of OPWDD regulations
- Provide training on health issues to staff and individuals. (AMAP, Diabetic training, etc.)
- Conduct medication assessments/evaluation for individuals as needed.
- Review and prepare Medication Administration Record (MAR) when they come from the pharmacy on a monthly basis and check on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy, counsel staff in the event of a medication error.
- Review clinic summaries and provide recommendations as necessary.
- Prepare monthly summaries and provide updated information for the Individualized Service Plan (ISP) meeting.
- Supervise clinical liaisons in assigned hub to ensure proper medical follow-up.
- On-call 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Visit our website at www.voa-gny.org/careers to apply online